Contacting Google Merchant Center
When contacting Google Merchant Center it is very important to use a correct channel for your particular question, complaint or request. This will ensure that your message will be received by the Google specialist who specifically deals with the area of your concern. We compiled several channels of communication with Google Merchant and description of a specific problem or request that you might have. Please keep in mind that sometimes Google may take several days to get back to you with an answer.
- Problem: I need to add more than one website domain to my account. How to I convert my account to a multi-user account?
- Answer: use this contact form http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/request.py?contact_type=account2&ctx=direct
- Problem: Some or all of my products got rejected. I know what the problem was and I fixed it. How do I re-enable the prodcuts?
- Answer: make sure your follows Google Merchant Center Program Policies and Editorial Guidelines and then use this contact form http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/request.py?contact_type=disapproved
- Problem: I’ve changed my email address. How do I change Google Merchant Center login
- Answer: use this Google Merchant center Help form http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/request.py?contact_type=howto2
- Problem: My products do not have UPC and/or Manufacturer Part Number. However Google rewuires these unique identifiers. How can I ask for exception?
- Answer: use this contact form http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/request.py?contact_type=unique_id_exemption