Intecca Bing Integration Checklist
Initial Registration and Settings
- Go to https://adcenter.microsoft.com/ and click Sign up now to create an adCenter account
- After creating an adCenter account and completing registration, log into your new adCenter account ,click the Tools tab, and select Bing Shopping Account Management.
- Merchants without an existing Bing Shopping account must choose Create new account, fill out the form, and click Finish.
- Under Store Settings Configure Store Name, Destination URL, upload your Logo and click Save. Please note that logo is mandatory for activation.
- Under Catalog Management, Make sure the following values are selected:
- Feed Format > Bing Shopping/Cahsback
- How to Provide Feed Files > Merchant upload Feed
- File Name > bingshopping
- Configure your FTP settings (if applicable) and click Save. Please note that FTP passwords must be at least 6 characters long, alphanumeric , and include a special character.
Final Steps and Activation
Once your data feed is ready and your registration is complete:
- Your initial registration will be reviewed by the Bing Shopping team and you will receive an email regarding your account status within 3-4 business days.
- Once you receive the email, forward it to email@example.com. Please attach your FTP username and password to that email. Intecca will then submit your feed.
- The Bing Shopping team will evaluate the data feed and provide you feedback within 7-10 days of your account registration date. If you have not heard from Bing for 15 business days from your initial registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once activated, your products will appear on Bing Shopping within 7-14 business days.
- Intecca will continue to submit your feed to Bing every day.